1-1/2″150PEB ELEC.BSP S/VLV-P.B34083
The PEB Series is our most durable plastic irrigation valve. This industrial-strength glass-filled nylon globe valve is ideal for commercial irrigation applications.
- 1 1/2 in. (40/49) plastic industrial irrigation valve
- Durable glass-filled nylon construction with fabric-reinforced rubber diaphragm for long life and reliable performance
- Globe configuration
- Normally closed, forward flow design
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage
- Low flow capability for a wide range of applications
- One-piece solenoid design with captured plunger and spring for easy servicing; prevents loss of parts during field service
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed
- Manual internal bleed manually operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box; allows pressure regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the controller first.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and after repairs.
- Stainless steel studs molded into the body. Bonnet can be attached and removed more easily and more often without damaging threads.
|Valve Size: 1.5 in|
|Valve Type: Inline|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration: NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
|Valve Series: PEB/PESB|
|Operating Temperature: Up to 150° F (66° C)|
|Dimensions: 8" x 6" x 6"
(20,3 cm) x (15,2 cm) x (15,2 cm)
24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid
Inrush current: 0.41A (9.9VA)
Holding current: 0.14A (3.43VA)
Coil resistance: 30-39 Ohms
Flow without PRS-D option: 0.25 to 200 GPM (0,06 to 45 m3/h; 0,02 to 12,60 l/s)
Flow with PRS-D option: 5 to 200 GPM (1,14 to 45 m3/h; 0,32 to 12,60 l/s)
|Operating Pressure: 20 to 200 psi (1,4 to 13,8 bar)|