1″100DV BSP ELEC.S/VLV-P:B70211
Rain Bird manufactures only the highest quality valves. Use DV/DVF series valves in locations where the use of a separate pressure vacuum breaker (PVB) or a double-check valve is required by city codes to protect against back flow. Check your local city codes to determine what type of valves are required.
- 1 in. (26/34) standard in-line configuration
- Double-filtered pilot-flow design for maximum reliability
- Balanced-pressure diaphragm for long life
- External bleed to manually flush system of dirt and debris during installation and system start-up
- Internal bleed for spray-free manual operation
- Energy-efficient, low-power encapsulated solenoid with captured plunger and 90-mesh (200 micron) solenoid filter
- All of our valves work with any standard sprinkler timer.
- Buna-N diaphragm with self-cleaning 90 mesh (200 micron) pilot water filter and captive spring.
- Operates in low-flow and Xerigation® applications when the RBY filter is installed upstream.
- 1.25 in. (3,2 cm) stainless steel phillips head screws.
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with Rain Bird battery-operated controller
|Valve Size: 1 in|
|Valve Type: Inline|
|Valve Inlet/Outlet Configuration: NPT Female x NPT Female Threaded|
|Valve Series: DV/DVF|
|Operating Temperature: Up to 110° F (43° C)|
Height: 4 1/2" (11,4 cm)
Width: 3 1/3" (8,4 cm)
Length: 4 3/8" (11,1 cm)
24 VAC 50/60 Hz (cycles per second) solenoid power requirement:
0.30 A (7.2 VA) inrush current; 0.23 A (5.5 VA) holding current
Solenoid coil resistance: 38 Ohms
0.2 to 22 GPM (0,05 to 5,0 m3/h; 0,01 to 1,39 l/s). For flows below 3 GPM (0,75 m3/h; 0,21 l/s) or any Xerigation® application, use a 200 mesh filter installed upstream.
|Operating Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4 bar)|