RAIN BIRD RSD-BEx RAIN SENSOR
- Automatic rain shutoff prevents overwatering due to natural rainfall.
- Flexible, multiple rainfall settings from 1/8″ to 3/4″ which are quick and easy to adjust with a twist of the dial.
- High-grade, UV-resistant body on an aluminum bracket easily resists the elements, ensuring hassle-free performance.
- An adjustable side vent ring allows the sensor to dry out once it collects water.
- Moisture sensing disks work in a variety of climates.
- Latching hinge maintains alignment.
|Overall Length: 6.5" (16,5 cm)|
|Overall Height: 5.4" (15,7 cm)|
|Bracket hole pattern: 1.25" (3,2 cm)|
|Application: suitable for low voltage 24VAC control circuits and 24 VAC pump start relay circuits (not recommended for use with high voltage pump start, pump start relay circuits or devices).|
|Switch electrical rating: 3A @ 125/250 VAC.|
|Capacity: Electrical rating suitable for use with up to ten 24VAC, 7VA solenoid valves per station, plus one master valve.|
|Wire: 25' (7,6 m) length of #20, 2 conductor UV resistant extension wire.|
|Certifications: UL, cUL listed; CE, C-Tick approved.|
|Multiple rainfall settings from 1/8" to 3/4" (5-20 mm) are quick and easy with just the twist of a dial.|
|Adjustable vent ring helps control drying time.|
|High-grade, UV-resistant polymer body resists the elements.|
|Available in rugged aluminum bracket version (RSD-BEx comes with 5" latching aluminum bracket) for a clean and professional look.|