When irrigating upside-down in greenhouses or net-houses or tunnels, SpinNet™ bridgeless micro-sprinklers give you uniform water distribution and no drip-off, for perfectly uniform crop yields.
High and uniform yield
- Superior water distribution uniformity for bay coverage irrigation. Achieved thanks to the unique design of the SpinNet micro-sprinkler and the SD device (Shoulder Distribution). SpinNet™ SD is available in a variety of rotors and nozzles that provide different flow rates, and different water profiles to perfectly fit the plant and structure needs. The Shoulder Distribution provides a high level of uniformity within a closely spaced “strip of sprinklers”
- Shadow-less operation – Assures a uniform irrigation even below the emitter itself
Keep your crop from drips damage
- Drip-less micro-sprinkler – SpinNet™ SD is designed as a bridge-free micro-sprinkler, preventing dripping on the plants located below in an upside-down irrigation to avoid plant damages
- Controlled start & stop operation – With the Reliable anti-drain (AD) valves, all the SpinNet micro-sprinklers, start and stop simultaneously, and prevent distribution pipe drainage and dripping
Durability and low maintenance
- High quality & resistant. Made of a highest quality material makes it durable and resistant. The integration of acid resistant plastics enables the application of acid treatment, standard agrochemicals and nutrients
- Easy to maintain – The components are interchangeable. Flushing for maintenance can be easily applied. The SpinNet™ SD components can be disassembled manually, no tools needed
|The nominal flow is the lower number in model's name. Nominal flow achieved in @2.0bar|
|Pressure range: 2.0 to 3.0 bar (at the sprinkler head).|
|Inlet connection: Press fit.|
|3 different rotors:
LR - Long Range. High trajectory angle. Green rotor.
FLT – Flat distribution. Gray rotor.
SR - Short Range. Low trajectory angle. Blue rotor.
|Color coded nozzles & SD devices for easy flow identification|
|SpinNet™ SD micro-sprinklers meet ISO 8026 standards (SI 1406) with production certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII).|
|Filtration recommendations: 130 micron / 120 mesh.|
|Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water. Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydrocyclone is to be installed before the main filter. When sand/silt/ clay solids exceed 100 ppm, pretreatment
will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team's instructions.